Support for young people
ReFresh is a young people’s drug and alcohol service providing confidential support for young people up to the age of 18 who live, study or work in Hull.
ReFresh knows that if you are having problems with drugs or alcohol you may be having difficulties in other areas of your life. We have helped lots of young people improve family relationships, secure somewhere stable to live, get support with school, college or work and make positive use of their time.
ReFresh can offer you:
- a space to talk and someone to listen
- advice and information on reducing and using safely
- health checks
- help to deal with cravings, controlling tension and reducing anxiety
- help with emotional and mental health
- help to improve family relationships
How to access Refresh:
- Website – www.refreshhull.org.uk
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 01482 331 059
- In person – Kenworthy House, Monday to Friday 12.30 – 2pm ask ask for Refresh worker
Parents and carers can also seek advice or support if they are concerned about a young person.